Latest Entries »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Judaism AND Christianity AND Islam.

In plain englsih...

As you can see , I have deliberately chosen the word "AND" instead of "Vs." to direct your attention to a hidden meaning that most people don't pay attention to.

It all comes down to the words of Allah in the Quran , where he said :

"Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): come to a word that is just between us and you, that we Worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with him, that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." if then They turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will)." (3:64).

If you ask anyone of us (holders of the books) how many Gods do you worship ? we will all say "ONE GOD" ... even though Jews and Muslims are clearer and closer in this matter , since Jews believe in the one God - no matter what his name is in hebrew "Jehovah" or "Yaweh" or whatever - they still believe in the one God and they don't associate partners nor claim sons to him.

Btw, the word "Son" in the Old & New Testament has a meaning that most people got lost in defining what it really means ...(this will be one of the topics of my later posts)

Anyhow , back to Christians.  Christians would still say "One God" , but if you ask about Jesus , the Holy spirit and the father you would probably get lost - no offense - but I do get lost .

Not that I'm ignorant , No not at all , I know all the ins and outs of this saying , but It just yields to a long conversation that would probably end by the christian friend telling you "This is a secret that will be revealed to you in heaven , you have to accept Jesus as your savior first in order to understand".

Anyhow , My next few posts - If I was meant to be still alive - I will discuss - in details - what are the points of similarities and differences between the three religions. With an open mind I shall think , and with an open heart I shall answer your questions & objections .

Remember, we are all sons of Adam and Eve , and remember that we SHOULD wish the best for each other.

Thank yall and till the next time ..

You better get ready , cuz its serious ; )

6 comments:

AGII said...

Yes my dear friend. :) We are all sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. ;)

And therefore all children of God himself. You go on and prove Isa wasn't a son of God. :D Cause that my friend is what I learned at school about him.

Greets,
خريت

Anonymous said...

We love Jesus and we believe in him and so is the case with prophet Moussa. No one’s however the son or daughter of Allah simply because the creator does not need one.
There are chosen people for selected roles depending upon their personal credits. We practice this everyday in our normal life; there people we trust and we feel safe with. While there are others you can never trust. Some people you accept at the first glance and some you reject at once.

So why would one find it hard to believe that the creator had chosen the finest of his hand made creatures to be messengers to all people at all times as the Quran say; “And there is not a nation but a warner hath passed among them”. وان من امة الا خلا فيها نذير

You may wonder why each nation had a warner whereas we confirm that prophet Mohamed (PBUH) is the last while nations went on after him? The answer is simple, the preceding prophets were at early stage of history where there were no proper PEN and PAPER (Pharos used stones and papyrus to record their civilization and trust me, this was no easy).

But what Pen and Paper got to do with anything? Please bear with me; I’m getting to the point.

Well, in prophet Mohamed’s time there were pens and papers and the first ayah of Quran said “READ” and it went on until it said that Allah taught man by “PEN” or “Who teacheth by the pen”.


And finally here is the conclusion; Lack of means to transmit the word of Allah needed a physical prophet for each nation. When the word found its way for easy recording down by pen and paper and then spread then there was no need for another warner. And guess what, now we don’t even need pen and paper, internet and computers transmit the word across the world in no time. Moreover, no one in this planet haven't heard of Islam and Prophet Mohamed by now.

“And We have not sent thee (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind know not”.
وما ارسلناك الا كافة للناس بشيرا ونذيرا ولكن اكثر الناس لا يعلمون

TheSphere said...

Thank you dad for your valuable comment!.

AGII said...

I am confused by your fathers comment. :)

You only have children cause you need them? What burden we lay on our not yet born children like this? In your case Baba Medhat. You have had your son because you need him then?

But thank you for answering indeed a question I was asking myself. Why there were no prophets after Muhammed.
I think it's very funny you tell it's not easy to write on stones and papyrus. :) It sounds like at your school when you were young you had to write also on papyrus with grass as pen. ;)

I understand we learn by pen. It is true. But I am a critical person. Somehow annoying to talk too. I don't understand why Muhammed was last prophet. We miss something now. New challenges come toward us in these modern times. In my heart I feel this is not the end. Other messengers will follow. Maybe not in the form of a prophet. But we must keep our eyes open. To see the signs of the existence of this greater power.

There is a way to record the word of Allah to the world. Yes I am reading the Quran in Dutch now. And indeed this version is on my computer.
But still I think we need an update.

please tell me if I am wrong. I am only a pupil who only just starts to read and learn. :) Teach me Mamoste!

TheSphere said...

I will my student :)

AGII said...

Erê Mamoste. Yes teacher. :)
I hope I will be good student.

Inshallah. ;)

Post a Comment